- Do You Ship Outside USA and Canada?
Answer: Yes, We Ship All Over The World.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Answer: We accept all major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. You may also pay by western union, money gram or wire/bank transfer
- I feel uncomfortable using my credit card online. How can I order through the online store?
Answer: You can pay by western union, money gram or wire/bank transfer if you don’t wish to use your credit card for your online.
- How can I check shipping costs before ordering?
Answer: If you need a shipping quote before you place an order please e-mail us your complete shipping address along with your country and postal code to email@example.com. You will be e-mailed a shipping quote based on the information provided.
- How do I place an order?
Answer: You can order online, call us or order via email.
- Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
Answer: We only charge sales tax on orders shipping within Canada.
- How is sales tax determined?
Answer: Sales tax is determined according to the shipping address. If your billing address is in British Columbia but your shipping address is in Ontario, Ontario sales tax will be charged to your order.
- After I pay, when will my item ship out?
Answer: Shipments are made within 24-48 hours of order. Orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, except major holidays).
- Do I need any previous surfboarding knowledge for using an electric surfboarding?
Answer: Not at all!!! Our surfboards are easier to ride than any conventional surfboards. If you have board riding skills you will easily be up and riding immediately.
Answer: Our electric surfboards are no more dangerous than any other active outdoor sports such as snowboarding or skating. Be sure to always wear protective gear such as helmet, and also please read our Safety Tips.
- How fast does it go?
Answer: It depends on the model, & your weight, but about 65km/h is the maximum speed of the fastest model. Please note that the rider is in complete control of the electric surfboard at all times.
- What is the board’s maximum weight capacity?
Answer: Up to 120kg, depending on the model.
- How long is the warranty on these motorized surfboards?
Answer: We offer one year warranty on battery, motor, computer module. Please refer to our warranty policy for full details on our warranty.
- What distance can I travel on a single charge?
Answer: About 20-40 km per charge with the lithium battery .
- How long does it take to charge?
Answer: Recharging takes approximately 3-5 hours..
- What is the life expectancy of the batteries?
Answer: You should be able to re-charge the batteries 100-200 times before there recharged life is substantially reduced.
- How do I prolong battery life?
Answer: Keep your batteries fully charged and store it in a dry place at all times.
- Do your boards come fully assembled?
Answer: All our boards come fully assembled and can be used right away.